ALEXANDRA Yacht Overview
The sixth launch in Benetti’s highly successful Golden Bay series. The timeless style of classic Italian exterior lines combined with the warm earth tones used in the interior are both innovative and aesthetically pleasing. Beautifully presented throughout and with a huge assortment of water sports, this is a wonderful choice for guests looking to explore the myriad of wonders in the Aegean.
|Number of Guests:||12|
|Number of Crew:||12|
|Built:||2002, refit 2018|
|Hull Configuration:||Steel / Displacement|
|Charter from:||EUR 165,000 per week|
- Timeless Italian exterior styling combined with the warm earth tones of the interior create an elegant yet relaxing aura
- 7 luxurious staterooms for 12 guests to be accommodated in sublime comfort
- Expansive deck areas including a fabulous sun deck with jacuzzi, generous options throughout for relaxation and al fresco dining
- Fully equipped with numerous water toys and entertainment
- Highly motivated and service orientated Greek crew with excellent local knowledge of the best cruising locations
Number of Guests
Number of Cabins
5 double, 2 twin
5.7m Flyer tender with Suzuki (115 hp) Outboard engine
4.3m Commonautica tender with Yamaha (40hp) Outboard engine
3-seater Sea Doo GTI-SE (130hp)
3 -seater Sea Doo GTX (155 hp) model 2012
Cayago Sea Bob F5S 2018
CayagoSea Bob F5S (Camera Kit) 2019
Please note: Details are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided or warrant the condition of the vessel and amenities, or the composition of crew. This vessel is offered subject to price change or withdrawal without notice and is not offered for charter to US clients in US waters.
We love the great feeling of space created with the large panoramic glass doors opening both sides of the main dining area. Soak up the fresh sea air while enjoying an amazing culinary experience from Chef Nikos. For sun lovers head up top to the large sun pad area with Jacuzzi, or early risers can enjoy the sun rise with a freshly brewed coffee from your private lounging area on the foredeck.