BELUGA Yacht Overview
Finalist at the 2019 World Superyacht Awards, this explorer-style, go-anywhere yacht has an incredible 4,000nm range, robust elegant lines, wide beam, generous volume and timeless styling. The perfect vessel to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and includes a 40ft chase boat for ultimate exploration, snorkelling and scuba diving.
|Number of Guests:||10|
|Number of Crew:||7|
|Hull Configuration:||Steel / Displacement|
|Charter Price From:||AUD 125,000 per week|
|Summer:||Australia & Papua New Guinea|
|Winter:||Australia – Great Barrier Reef|
- Expedition-style superyacht perfectly suited to her cruising area, Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and Papua New Guinea
- BELUGA operates with her own custom-built 40ft chase boat, MV MINKE, fully equipped for all types of fishing, scuba, snorkelling which is included in the standard charter fee
- Engaged in exploration and philanthropy, BELUGA has been an award-winning superyacht for her performance and the experiences she delivers
- Expansive sundeck with 4-person jacuzzi
- Climb up the monkey island or crow’s nest, the ideal place for whale watching (including the dwarf minke whales in June & July!) reef spotting, or enjoying a champagne sunset
- The full beam Master Cabin includes a private office, whilst 4 cabins on the lower deck accommodate up to 10 guests
Number of Guests
Number of Cabins
3 double, 2 twin
Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
F5 Seabobs (4 power levels)
Waterskis, wakeboard, donut, banana
All fishing gear
Gopro and drone
Please note: Details are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided or warrant the condition of the vessel and amenities, or the composition of crew. This vessel is offered subject to price change or withdrawal without notice and is not offered for charter to US clients in US waters.
To experience the incredible spectacle of the Great Barrier Reef in complete comfort and safety look no further. Built as a rugged and sturdy ‘go anywhere’ explorer yacht, BELUGA has a generous volume so feels big for her size and is fully equipped for the ultimate sea safari with all types of fishing, scuba diving and snorkelling gear for maximum fun and adventure. Engaged in exploration and philanthropy, BELUGA has been an award-winning superyacht for her performance and the experiences she delivers.