BOLD Yacht Overview
Contemporary aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces, incredible fuel efficiency and technical supremacy. A world beating combination for a vessel built to cruise exotic and remote destinations in supreme comfort and safety.
|Number of Guests:||12|
|Number of Crew:||20|
|Hull Configuration:||Aluminium / Semi displacement|
|Charter Price From:||EUR 875,000 per week|
|Summer:||West & East Mediterranean|
- Outdoor bar and teppanyaki/ barbecue with disco lighting
- Large outdoor cinema on sundeck
- Owner’s suite with master cabin, his and hers ensuite (with hammam) and private salon with direct access to exterior decks
- 8 person sun deck Jacuzzi with hard cover and large sunpads and surrounded with glass for wind protection and more privacy
- Certified Heli landing deck with twin-engine helicopter available for charter
Number of Guests
Number of Cabins
2 x 10m tenders
Laser sailing dinghies
Kite start base
Electric Foil Boards
SUP Foil Boards
Kite Surfing gear
Full Sets of SCUBA
Full offshore Game Fishing Kit
Outdoor Disco Lasers
Fully certified commercial Heli pad.
Please note: Details are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided or warrant the condition of the vessel and amenities, or the composition of crew. This vessel is offered subject to price change or withdrawal without notice and is not offered for charter to US clients in US waters.
Silver Yachts are renowned for technical supremacy and incredible fuel efficiency, BOLD is a fine testament to their skill. Combined with the artistry of top designer Espen Oino she reveals aggressive styling, expansive spaces, luxurious décor and an enviable watersports inventory. The commercial helipad is an added advantage, quite rare to have this facility in the charter fleet. We always receive rave reviews about the crew including their outstanding chef.